10 Malicious BBC Myths Debunked Below
BBC Malicious Myths – A Very British Broadcasting Cult
This video has been produced by Lighthouse Global Media in response to the BBC ‘docuMYTHary’, A Very British Cult and its associated radio and podcast programs.
Register below for future videos and to be kept updated.
Be a part of a groundswell of people standing up to persecution in the press, toxic families and the abuse of government systems.
Discover The Reality & Evidence We Hold Behind The Main 10 Myths From The BBC Against Lighthouse.
Click the + icon on the right for more…
MYTH 1: Big Corporations like the BBC do not lie and do not get it wrong
Reality: Almost the entirety of the BBC’s 18 months of supposed ‘investigation’ was spent focused on speaking to resentful individuals and abusive family members holding hateful grudges against and motives to want to destroy Paul Waugh and Lighthouse’s reputation and business.
MYTH STATUS: FALSE
Reality & Truth:
1. The BBC ignored many attempts by Lighthouse to engage with them and aid their (claimed) ‘investigation’ into Lighthouse between February 2022 and March 2023.
2. Almost the entirety of the BBC’s 18 months of supposed ‘investigation’ was spent focused on speaking to resentful individuals and abusive family members holding hateful grudges against and motives to want to destroy Paul Waugh and Lighthouse’s reputation and business.
3. Lighthouse has offered the BBC multiple opportunities to receive and review an extensive amount of recorded material evidence of the BBC’s sources. Evidence that unequivocally proves their claims to be malicious, libellous and therefore illegal and unlawful. All of these offers have been ignored.
4. Natalie Truswell and her team at the BBC were even offered a proposed non-disclosure agreement by Mr Waugh, in order to provide material evidence to prove Lighthouse’s innocence, without having to publicly release private information about their sources. This was noted but ignored.
5. BBC Director General Tim Davie and other senior staff members of the BBC have all been informed and warned several times by Lighthouse about the lack of impartiality and failure to conduct a thorough investigation by the BBC, which was putting lives at risk (due to potential suicide).
6. Natalie Truswell, Mike Cowan, Joanna Carr of the BBC and Director General Tim Davie were specifically informed, multiple times, of the libellous defamation by a BBC journalist, Rani Singh, against her two sons and Lighthouse. This included evidence of her 30 years of abuse on her sons.
7. More than Ms Singh, other BBC’s sources are also provably trying to hide evidence of their family members’s experiences of childhood sexual abuse while in their care. These sources are attempting to smear and discredit Lighthouse because we have knowledge and evidence of their past abuses, which the BBC have been notified of but have ignored.
8. The BBC have made no effort to interview Paul Waugh in relation to specific material evidence against him, only allowing an opportunity to give comment based on the hearsay claims against him and Lighthouse.
9. Lighthouse have since published a number of short documentary videos containing evidence the BBC ignored for over a year. These contain their source’s own recorded words that categorically refutes and disproves the sources’ claims.
10. Lighthouse will litigate if the BBC broadcast the programme, given the communication and numerous warnings leading up to the planned broadcast.
- A 2016 article by ex BBC Newsnight journalist, Meirion Jones stating that,
- “The BBC has more journalists than any other media outlet in Britain, but out of those 4,000 men and women, yes 4,000, precisely none of them work in an investigations unit” and “The BBC is culturally inclined against investigations”.
- Full records of all correspondence with the BBC, including:
- Two emails to Mike Cowan of the BBC in February 2022 asking for his aid in relation to the real story behind the Daily Mail article about Lighthouse
- Two emails to Natalie Truswell, BBC, in September 2022 with a single reply stating only; “It is not BBC practice to respond to enquires of this kind.”
- Seven ignored emails to Ms Truswell, Mr Tim Davie, Mr Mike Cowan and Ms Joanna Carr between October 2022 and January 2023, including evidence of Ms Singh’s committing libel against Lighthouse and admitted abuses of her sons.
- An email from Mr Paul Waugh in February 2023 requesting her source’s permission to release evidence of private communications and recordings to her, which was ignored.
- A further email from Mr Waugh to Ms Truswell in February 2023 proposing a non-disclosure agreement that would allow him to share evidence with her and allow her to see the full story (saving her sources public embarrassment).
- A reply from Ms Truswell on 24th February 2023 stating, “We note your remarks” and ignoring all offers to provide her with evidence once again.
- An email from Ms Truswell to Mr Waugh and others at Lighthouse giving vague details of many spurious hearsay accusations and allegations against them by BBC sources.
- Numerous emails during March 2023 from Lighthouse to Director General Tim Davie, Ravin Sampat and Natalie Truswell making Lighthouse’s position clear that:
- The BBC had ignored evidence
- The BBC is complicit in a libellous smear campaign against Lighthouse
- The BBC are supporting and protecting child abusers
- The BBC had put lives at risk, given two separate suicide attempts by Lighthouse partners from this smear campaign, and great risk to a child. Testimonials from the two individuals aforementioned were provided in one case and offered in the other due to the sensitive nature.
- Email correspondence notifying Ofcom, including Dame Melanie Dawes, of the unethical and immoral conduct of the BBC along with notice that Ofcom could not intercede until after the BBC broadcasted their programme.
- 3 docuseries videos by Lighthouse Global Media exposing the Malicious Myths by the BBC’s sources in their own recorded words, including that of Jeffrey Leigh-Jones and Mrs X (identity protected due to a history of Childhood Sexual Abuse)
MYTH 2: Lighthouse is a cult
Reality: Lighthouse is a healthy community
MYTH STATUS: FALSE & LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. This is a deliberate slur being used by predatory trolls and abusively controlling family members at the heart of a constructive sabotage smear campaign against Lighthouse and cult experts whose interests are to label groups as cults.
2. There has been no legitimate investigation to substantiate this claim despite numerous invitations to experts and journalists.
3. Through our research, Paul Waugh and Lighthouse Associates are aware of the dangers that communities can become cult-like.
4. Destructive cults are secretive and clandestine whilst Lighthouse is as open and inclusive as is reasonably possible.
5. Lighthouse has welcomed a legitimate investigation, but all invitations have been ignored.
- Invitations to cult experts to investigate us to determine whether we are a cult via open tweets and an open letter to Alexandra Stein.
- Proof that this claim has been pushed predominantly by people who have never met us, including a convicted harasser obsessed with cults.
- Conversation of Kris Deichler with Ian Haworth in which he invited him to meet with Paul Waugh and this was declined.
- Texts of all BBC sources for the duration of their involvement expressing heartfelt appreciation for the support provided by mentors and the community as a whole throughout their time at Lighthouse.
- Proof that all associate partners who left Lighthouse were all on good terms until they wanted their investments refunded or they created a financial dispute.
- Ex-Associate Joanne Holmes sharing her experience of responding to friends and family who asked whether she was part of a cult.
- Email from ex-Associate Jeffrey Leigh-Jones sharing how we’re evidently not some sort of cult because of the grounded approach at Lighthouse.
- 3 researched articles produced by Mel Francis that compare true communities with destructive cults.
- Audio of an interaction between Paul Waugh and Kris Deichler about families and cults.
- Public and open Twitter banter between Associates about Lighthouse being a green-tights cult.
- The remainder of the evidence addressing the remaining malicious myths made by the BBC.
MYTH 3: Lighthouse is a mysterious life coaching company that takes over people’s lives
Reality: Anyone is free to leave or reduce their involvement with Lighthouse at any time of their choosing. We serve many people who benefit greatly from our work
MYTH STATUS: FALSE & LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. Lighthouse has operated as a self-funding, pre-startup research community for over 18 years. It has not yet been launched as or functioned as a fully fledged business.
2. The aim of our research is to identify the obstacles and restraining forces to conscientious people realising their God-given potential so that they never have to say no to help a child inside and outside their own front doors.
3. There’s nothing mysterious about Lighthouse; to contribute to the costs of its research, Lighthouse has offered mentoring and coaching services on an individual and group basis through its Associates.
4. People are supported to follow through on the achievement of their goals.
5. The level of time, money and effort investments made are dependent on the seriousness of the goal and the commitment of the human being pursuing the goal.
6. Through its research, Lighthouse has made huge pioneering distinctions that demystifies the reasons human beings fail to realise even a fraction of their potential.
7. We make no excuses for the fact we work incredibly hard because our work means a great deal to us and the people we serve. How we choose to use our time as individuals is ultimately our decision on our terms in line with our goals, not based on the expectations of others.
8. Anyone is free to leave or reduce their involvement with Lighthouse at any time of their choosing. There are natural, not punitive, consequences for doing so as there would be with any job, business or relationship.
- There have been 1,676 Associate calls that lasted over 5,530 hours between 2017-22 that Paul Waugh has spent with calls with Associates. These have all been logged and transcribed to form the body of evidence for our research for all Lighthouse Associates to benefit from.
- 12,350 pages of feedback expressing appreciation for the insights shared on Associate calls since 2020, not to mentions tens of thousands of feedback pages and journals from before.
- 284 pages of testimonials from Lighthouse Associates and clients about the positive impact that Lighthouse has had on them, their lives, their careers and their relationships. This was provided to the High Court as evidence against the claim Lighthouse operates fraudulently.
- The Lighthouse Associates and clients who stayed in their jobs throughout their involvement at Lighthouse.
MYTH 4: Lighthouse destroys families and rips them apart
Reality: Lighthouse always encourages family relationships, however where unhealthy and toxic issues arise, we would always recommend firm boundaries.
MYTH STATUS: PARTLY TRUE, POTENTIALLY LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. These are claims made by toxic families who have coercively controlled and abused their grown children/siblings their whole lives and are trying to actively sabotage their development.
2. Through our research involving over 70,000 people, we’ve found that a lack of complete upbringing is one of the biggest obstacles to meaningful success and so we help people get what they didn’t get growing up.
3. Lighthouse is very much supportive of healthy families and helping toxic families to regenerate to become healthy. As Christians and responsible human beings we believe in the importance of the family unit to raise children to become healthy growing adults.
4. A healthy family will embrace their family member seeking the help needed and may even look to develop themselves too. This can actually strengthen families.
5. A malignantly toxic family will feel incredibly threatened by a member’s intention to grow and do what they can to sabotage their efforts, as is the case in those publicly smearing Lighthouse.
6. Where someone we’re supporting is in an abusive family or relationship, we will do what we can to support that person to leave or set healthy boundaries depending on the strength of the individual and the level of abuse.
- Recordings of Mrs X challenging her parents in relation to the abuse she experienced as a child.
- Recordings of Mrs X challenging her family when finding out that they had hired private investigators in an attempt to sabotage her involvement at Lighthouse and cover up the abuse she suffered.
- Audio of Paul Waugh guiding Mrs X with confronting her parents about the abuse suffered as a child.
- Testimony from Olivia Humphries that refers to her family abuse.
- Testimony from Mel Francis responding to her family’s attempts to coercively control her and her life.
- Examples of the abuse suffered by Lighthouse Associates at the hands of their own families.
- Testimonials of how we’ve helped parents with their families and raising their children.
- Messages proving family members have colluded to constructively sabotage and destroy the work at Lighthouse.
MYTH 5: Lighthouse is financially exploitative
Reality: No ex Associate Partners have complained about their financial investments until they wanted to leave Lighthouse due to pressure from those around them or because of a change of heart.
MYTH STATUS: FALSE & LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. In the research phase over the last 18 years, the aim of Lighthouse has not been to make a profit, but to conduct research, cover costs where possible and prepare the core leadership team to expand globally.
2. The vast majority of Lighthouse’s work has run at a huge loss where many people have been supported for long periods at hugely discounted rates or even pro bono and Lighthouse has borne the cost of that.
3. No ex Associate Partners have complained about their financial investments until they wanted to leave Lighthouse due to pressure from those around them or because of a change of heart.
4. Just because the pioneering nature of Lighthouse’s research has taken longer than originally anticipated, that is no grounds for financial exploitation.
5. Lighthouse Associates have invested the most time, money and effort into Lighthouse to build a solid foundation for launching a global business. This would only be when the people and timing is right, not when someone is impatient and not ready for such an endeavour. There are risks here like there are with any startup business, but these are being anticipated as much as possible.
6. Like any business, there has been an element of good faith required in relation to the time it’s taken to generate financial returns. Success does not happen overnight and those who’ve left expected things to have happened as quick as possible and for the least amount of work as possible.
7. If we were truly looking to exploit people for money, Lighthouse would have expanded and scaled its operations years ago.
8. Lighthouse cannot set a precedent for issuing undue refunds that have no merit because that would be future financial and business suicide.
9. However, Lighthouse has offered refunds on compassionate grounds and on a win-win basis in circumstances where that has genuinely been merited.
- The fact ex Associate Partners claiming to have been exploited have no evidence of any financial complaints prior to them wanting to exit the company and get their money back in full.
- How Richard Thomas, Mrs X and Jeffrey Leigh-Jones asked for refunds on their terms when their circumstances changed and/or were under pressure from family members/partners.
- Testimonies from people who’ve been offered Lighthouse support on a pro bono or reduced cost basis.
- We have submitted many examples of Paul Waugh’s benevolence to the High Court. These examples include where he has reinvested a lot of what he’s received back into people at Lighthouse.
- Examples of where Lighthouse Associates have invested in the Associates who were unable to do so, including recordings of Mr Leigh-Jones voluntarily putting himself forward to invest in others.
- The offer of a refund to Richard Thomas on compassionate grounds that was then ignored for 5 months before he tried to bully Lighthouse to give it to him on his terms.
- A recording of Jo Holmes’ last phone call with Mr Waugh and Mr Cooper where she acts egregiously and totally unreasonably before hanging up, as well as her later threat of legal action that never materialised.
- Texts from Ms Holmes expressing her happiness and satisfaction in making her investment along with texts of genuine appreciation throughout her time at Lighthouse.
- Associates like Joanne Holmes, Richard Thomas and Mrs X staying in their jobs to minimise any financial risk and benefit from the work of others, as well as Mr Frimston and Ms Bytel who are still at Lighthouse.
- In-depth and heartfelt testimonies from 20+ current Lighthouse associates that totally contradict this claim.
MYTH 6: Paul Waugh is a charismatic, authoritarian leader
Reality: Paul Waugh is charismatic, he’s also a repentant and caring individual. He is hated by many because of his candour and unflinching willingness to challenge people’s lies.
MYTH STATUS: PREDOMINANTLY FALSE, POTENTIALLY LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. Paul Waugh is charismatic, funny and personable.
2. Paul Waugh is more committed to the growth and development, health and success of his Lighthouse partners than even their own families or even themselves
3. Paul Waugh is hated by many because of his candour and unflinching willingness to challenge people’s lies, disingenuousness or posturing where it’s damaging to others.
4. Paul Waugh works extensively on increasing his self-awareness, including the impact that will have on others.
5. Paul Waugh’s authority comes from his life, leadership and business experience that has been required to start and lead Lighthouse.
6. Paul Waugh will get frustrated and lose his temper like we all do. However, whenever this happens he will take responsibility, apologise and make things right with the individuals involved.
7. Paul Waugh grew up on the streets of South Africa, surviving a highly abusive home and is not unfamiliar with the use of swear words. Through his Christianity he has proactively and drastically reduced this in the last few years to a bare minimum.
8. The Lighthouse community has been founded as being one that develops leaders, not dependent followers. Those who drop out, often do so because of their resistance to responsibility.
9. Paul Waugh will constantly give thanks to God and Christ rather than seek to claim praise. He will direct Lighthouse Associates to do the same.
- Recorded examples of Paul Waugh extending himself to help, counsel and support those who have left Lighthouse in particular.
- Examples and recordings of where those who have left Lighthouse expressed deep gratitude and appreciation for his support, including sending him flowers.
- Audio of explicit request by Paul Waugh to all Lighthouse Associates not to put him on a pedestal.
- Examples of where Paul Waugh has been pleading Lighthouse Associates to see their potential.
- Audio clips of Paul Waugh explaining the desire for Lighthouse Associates to not let their past determine their future and to improve their effectiveness so they can live their best life.
- Examples of audios and texts where Paul Waugh has apologised to individuals or the group for being frustrated and angry.
- Examples of Paul Waugh working on his swearing.
- Audio clips of where Paul Waugh has invited questions and ideas from all Associates so that they are not dependent upon him.
MYTH 7: Lighthouse uses a process of coercive control
Reality: Lighthouse provides community support and strong accountability to help people to follow through. This may involve challenging unhealthy ways of behaving in line with desired outcomes but is not coercive.
MYTH STATUS: FALSE & LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. Lighthouse is a community designed to empower and help people grow so that they have more choices and autonomy in their lives. Some levels of control and structure are required anywhere in life to maintain order, but this is not coercive.
2. The majority of those who come to Lighthouse experience coercive control from their parents, family members and romantic partners/spouses.
3. Lighthouse provides the community support and accountability to help people to follow through. This may involve the questioning and challenging of unhealthy ways of seeing, being and acting in line with desired outcomes. There have definitely been moments of heated confrontation but there has been reconciliation to improve our relationships in mature ways.
4. The significant number of people lack the self-discipline they need and so community support is essential for following through.
5. Lighthouse Associates have forged strong relationships and supported each other by living together and during the early stages of our research this was conducive, but they are ultimately free to live where they want and with whom they want. We also have Lighthouse Associates currently living with their frail parents to support them
6. No one is forced to live in a certain way; with everyone at Lighthouse being encouraged to find their voice in order to help others find theirs.
7. We all have unique and quirky aspects to our personalities that are embraced rather than suppressed. The nature of our work is intense; so we laugh, we cry and bleed together as flawed human beings striving to be better.
- Recorded examples of current and ex Associates whose family members have coerced and tried to control them.
- Texts from Paul Waugh sent to Associates that show there’s no coercion to be on Lighthouse calls.
- Lighthouse Associates being off calls or leaving them early for personal, family or meeting commitments.
- Two current Lighthouse Associates are in full-time employment.
- Lighthouse Associates attending churches and involved in other community groups outside of Lighthouse.
- Articles written by Lighthouse Associates referencing a variety of independently sourced material that is often external to Lighthouse.
MYTH 8: Criticism of Lighthouse is not tolerated and will get you punished
Reality: Those spreading this myth have relentlessly attacked us online for 2 years and we have needed to take action to protect people’s lives here. We are always open to genuine questions and have invited press and ‘cult-experts’ to visit us.
MYTH STATUS: TRUTH OUT OF CONTEXT, POTENTIALLY LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. Smear campaigns are illegal and punishable by law, they are not a mature or responsible way for any reasonable and healthy person to go about settling their disputes/grievances.
2. We will always seek to resolve disagreements between Lighthouse Associates and clients. There is an established complaints process in place to resolve any issues.
3. In relation to public criticism, the issue we have is with the posting of outright lies and half-truths out of context that are written to deliberately destroy the reputation of Lighthouse, its work and its people.
4. Even without recorded evidence that we have, we all know how much the people who were at Lighthouse appreciated the care and the support we gave them. This is not recognised at all to bring any form of balance to their criticism.
5. The source of public criticism has been from people with a hateful agenda:
- Bitter ex-clients seeking an undue refund.
- Coercively controlling family members seeking to cover abuse.
- Predatory trolls seeking significance from attacking others.
1. 99%+ of criticism has been done under pseudonyms and when usernames have been identified, the criticism has often stopped because those critics know what they are doing is ethically, morally and legally wrong.
2. Over the course of the last two years we’ve learnt that passively allowing falsehoods to be spread online and in the media only causes the smearing to escalate.
3. We’re a small community and are affected more by unjust criticism than a big corporate with an established reputation would have.
4. We’ve done what we can to appeal to someone’s conscience before considering any legal action through personal communications and trying to use their employers as a mediator rather than to go straight to the police or pursue legal action.
5. We’re flawed, imperfect human beings. Where we have genuinely done wrong, then we will take responsibility, apologise and repent to make things right.
- The 45 provable falsehoods present in the Daily Mail article about Lighthouse in April 2022.
- Over 50 provable falsehoods presented by River Radio.
- The email to the Daily Mirror who went quiet when we asked them to ask their sources for evidence of their false allegations.
- The thousands of anti-Lighthouse posts that contain examples of racism and religious hate speech.
- The article publishing some of the abuse that Lighthouse Associates and clients have been through all but silenced what was posted in Reddit about Lighthouse.
- Communications with employers of Joanne Holmes and Richard Thomas in which we sought to reconcile with the employer being a mediator.
MYTH 9: Lighthouse Associates are not qualified to do the work they do
Reality: Lighthouse is a mentoring support community akin to a family. There are no qualifications needed when a family supports one another. In many cases, Lighthouse refers people to qualified specialists where that help is needed.
MYTH STATUS: FALSE & POTENTIALLY LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. Lighthouse Associates have never claimed to be therapists. We mentor and coach people based upon our life experiences and naturally attract those who resonate with the life experiences we have had and who feel we can give them the guidance they need, but haven’t received in their upbringing.
2. Lighthouse Associates have invested large amounts of time, money and effort into their own growth and development and are continually improving their own character and competence in order to be able to support their clients in the best way possible.
3. Lighthouse Associates are all mentored by someone more senior and experienced than themselves so that they are continually developing themselves and have support in mentoring their own mentees. This ensures that the client receives the best possible care.
4. Lighthouse Associates are on calls every day to improve themselves and learn from each other’s experiences so that they can help their mentees in the best way possible.
5. Lighthouse Associates will refer people to qualified specialists where that help is needed.
6. Some Lighthouse Associates did have formal life coaching and counselling qualifications prior to joining Lighthouse, but realised that by themselves these were not adequate when it came to supporting their clients. They saw the development of their character was far more important than a certificate from an institution.
7. There are no formal qualifications needed for the work we do at Lighthouse to help people get the complete upbringing they didn’t receive as a child. Even in large companies, there won’t be specialist mentors with a ‘formal qualification’.
8. Leading therapists such as Dr M. Scott Peck openly say that a layman who cares can make more of a beneficial impact on a human being that someone who has the best formal qualifications but is cold and doesn’t care about those they are working with.
- Jai and Sukh Singh’s experience of therapy outside of Lighthouse.
- Other members of Lighthouse who have been sexually abused have received therapy outside of Lighthouse.
- Email/text correspondence proving clients were referred to specialist support (including Mrs X).
- Calls with Paul Waugh explicitly stating how much Lighthouse Associates need to increase their levels of care before we expand globally.
- The work of Dr M Scott Peck where he shares how formal qualification have little impact on how much a mentee will grow and develop if the care isn’t there.
- Lighthouse Associates where relevant can prove their formal qualifications.
- Video of Paul Waugh discussing his business experiences in South Africa.
- A petition started by Paul Waugh calling for a government regulator to oversee the personal development industry.because he wants the best care for those involved and knows the current limitation of the industry and how this has been abused by others
MYTH 10: Many of Lighthouse’s team have been converted to Christianity
Reality: Those attacking Lighthouse believe this change in spiritual belief is somehow sinister with no appreciation or understanding of each individual’s personal decision to become Christian.
MYTH STATUS: PARTIALLY TRUE, MANIPULATED & SO POTENTIALLY LIBELLOUS
Reality & Truth:
1. For the overwhelming majority of people who’ve been at Lighthouse and worked with Lighthouse, at least 99% have not been converted to Christianity. We have around 20 Christians at Lighthouse after working with more than 70,000 people. Most people who’ve been at Lighthouse are new age, agnostic or atheist.
2. The research at Lighthouse has involved personal self-discovery physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
3. Each of the Lighthouse Associates who are Christian have explored the spiritual dimension and come to Christ through studying a range of material from apologetics, science, philosophy, history and scripture.
4. There are 3 worldviews; atheistic, agnostic and theistic. Through our research it’s evident that the theochristological worldview is the most optimal in terms of realising our infinite and eternal potential as human beings.
5. This was a very inconvenient realisation given many of us had bias and prejudice towards Christianity as well as the responsibilities of leading a Christian life.
6. The significant majority, if not all, of those attacking Lighthouse are not Christian and have publicly mocked the conversion to Christ.
7. Those attacking Lighthouse believe this change in spiritual belief is somehow sinister with no appreciation or understanding of each individual’s personal decision to become Christian.
- Audios of calls where Paul Waugh shared how inconvenient it was for him to discover Christ and his excruciating reluctance to introduce to Lighthouse Associates because none were Christian at the time of becoming involved at Lighthouse.
- Calls where Paul Waugh has said explicitly that Associates don’t need to become Christian to be part of Lighthouse.
- Audios of research and discovery done by Paul Waugh about Christianity from a secular perspective.
- Calls where Paul Waugh explicitly states we aren’t a church.
- Messages on calls that those who didn’t want to be on calls discussing Christian faith could drop off.
- Associate Partners have chosen to go to separate churches.
- Our Christian doctrine for the Christian Response Forum started by Christians at Lighthouse – it’s between us and Christ.